It was either a hollow threat or a solemn promise. For now, it’s looking as if it were the former. On June 8, attorney Tony Buzbee said he “will be joining” the Texans as defendants to the pending lawsuits against Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson. Not “might be” or “could be” or “should be,” but “will [more]
- UPDATED: Welcome to Football Alliance! Brief soft opening message
- WATCH: Dolphins FB Alec Ingold gives inspirational speech at youth football camp
- Als relieve Khari Jones, Barron Miles of coaching duties
- This 4-star safety recruit set to make 3rd Gainesville visit this month
- Reports: Panthers do not intend to trade Sam Darnold
- Do Aggies Have Top 10 Running Back Room?